bouille wrote:
> Dear Greg
>
> How I can raise the following error ?
>
> 291475, COc1ccc(cc1)\C=C1\[S]=C(Nc2ccc(cc2)S(N)(=O)=O)NC1=O |t:11|
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/home/bouille/DescriptorsCalcul/3mon3D.py", line 85, in <module>
>     sdf3D = Chem.MolToMolBlock(molH)
> ValueError: Sanitization error: Can't kekulize mol
>
> Best Regards
>
> Christian de Bouillé

Dear Christian,
I'm no expert regarding smiles strings, but the molecule has several
rings (if I can read it correctly there are 3 separated rings).
one of them is a five-membered ring containing a sulfur. Maybe RDKit
chokes on the three bonds that the sulfur is connected with.
Is that molecule really O.K. There should at least be a charge at the
sulfur atom in the ring, otherwise we get an insane structure, don't we?
Best regards,
Markus