Hello all,
I have I little problem with RDKIT( I hope :D)
My program don't arrive to close the SDwriter whereas I put the command
"writer.close()" and Chem.SDWriter.close() in the end of programm
I just let the part of the code  that is import for understand the problem and
the error.
I have the error when the program has finished to read the file
Tks

from sys import *
#from ChemScript11 import *
from cinfony import rdk
from rdkit import Chem
import time

reader1 = Chem.SDMolSupplier(sys.argv[0])
writer = Chem.SDWriter(sys.argv[1])

z = 0
for mol in reader1:

     "
     [Blablablablabla ( It's to simulate a code)]
      writer.write(mol)

writer.close()
reader1.close()
Chem.SDWriter.close()

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Scripttravail\supermain.py", line 18, in <module>
    exec(file.read())
  File "<string>", line 51, in <module>
AttributeError: 'SDWriter' object has no attribute 'close

DISCLAIMER
This email and any files transmitted with it, including replies and forwarded
copies (which may contain alterations) subsequently transmitted from Firmenich,
are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient. The contents
do not represent the opinion of Firmenich except to the extent that it relates
to their official business.