Hi,

If I try to compile using RDKit's Invariant.h using g++ with -Wundef:

/home/paul/rdkit/svn/rdkit/trunk/Code/RDGeneral/Invariant.h:142:7:
warning: "INVARIANT_ASSERT_METHOD" is not defined
/home/paul/rdkit/svn/rdkit/trunk/Code/RDGeneral/Invariant.h:151:7:
warning: "INVARIANT_SILENT_METHOD" is not defined

What should be done?  For now, I will not use -Wundef.

If I try to compile with -Werror

In file included from /usr/include/c++/4.4/backward/hash_set:60,
                  from /usr/include/boost/graph/adjacency_list.hpp:25,
                  from
/home/paul/rdkit/svn/rdkit/trunk/Code/GraphMol/ROMol.h:20,
                  from
/home/paul/rdkit/svn/rdkit/trunk/Code/GraphMol/GraphMol.h:15,
                  from
/home/paul/rdkit/svn/rdkit/trunk/Code/GraphMol/RDKitBase.h:21,
                  from ../../lidia-merge/coot/lbg/rdkit-interface.cc:6:
/usr/include/c++/4.4/backward/backward_warning.h:28:2: error: #warning
This file includes at least one deprecated or antiquated header which
may be removed without further notice at a future date. Please use a
non-deprecated interface with equivalent functionality instead. For a
listing of replacement headers and interfaces, consult the file
backward_warning.h. To disable this warning use -Wno-deprecated.

OK, so I don't use -Werror, but ideally I'd like a pony^H^H^H^H way of
not triggering the backwards warnings.  It superficially looks like a
boost issue though...

Cheers,

Paul.