Hi Greg,

As usual, thanks for your quick response.  Yes, these were big molecules.
Let me know if you'd like me to try out any changes.  I can recompile
changes from subversion easily now.  I discovered these four examples
using 1/10 of the chembl database and can try any new code changes
on the entire set of 600K molecules.

TJ