From: Greg Landrum [mailto:greg.land...@gmail.com]
Sent: 23 April 2012 11:13
To: Gonzalo Colmenarejo-Sanchez
Cc: rdkit-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Rdkit-discuss] speed of Tanimoto similarity calculations

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 10:15 AM, Gonzalo Colmenarejo-Sanchez
<gonzalo.2.colmenar...@gsk.com> wrote:
> Hi Greg,
> That's great. When will that be available? I'll be happy to test it more
> thoroughly and with other similarities (e.g. Tversky).

It's in SVN now, so if you're willing to work with a non-release
version you can grab it from there (I can send instructions if it's
not clear how to do this). Otherwise it will be in the next release,
which should happen in late June or early July.