Hi all,

I am trying to write a C++ function to examine an RDKit::ROMol... but
running it from a python script:

m = Chem.MolFromSmilesString('Oc1ccccc1')
do_cool_stuff(m)

my C++ (which gets swigged) is:

PyObject *do_cool_stuff(PyObject *pyo) {

    RDKit::ROMol *mol = magic(pyo);
    inner_cool_stuff(mol);
}

What is magic() ? I've a feeling that it should be straightforward (to
use, at least) - with exception handling, I imagine. I've had a look at
various Wrap code, but I can't decode it. pyo is not a tuple, I know
that much. Sorry to say that my wrapping skills leave something to be
desired.

Cheers,

Paul.