On 23/05/12 13:24, JP wrote:

> The generator is going to give me an empty (third) molecule?  So I
> have to always dirty my code with m.GetNumAtoms() > 0 in that loop.
>  What is the empty molecule is at the end of the file (ouch)?

I'm curious about this point in particular. I don't know the details of
your code of course, but it seems to me that it is more pythonic to ask
forgiveness than permission.  So replace GetNumAtoms() with try/except
and catch the exception of bad-stuff-happened - presumably when you do a
clean_mol[i] or some such...

Paul.