Hi,

The latest rdkit homebrew formula contains a patch that fixes an issue of the
latest Q3 release. Unfortunately, the patch is not compatible with the SVN
version. What you need to do is remove the patch manually by running:

$ brew edit rdkit

In the editor, remove anything after line 100. Then save the file.

Now run you should be good to go.

Eddie