On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 4:55 PM, Igor Filippov [Contr]
<igor.filip...@nih.gov> wrote:
> Would it be possible to have this link somewhere prominently on RDKit
> download webpage?
> These RPMs are incredibly useful, but every time I must hunt through my
> emails to find the link - it's easy to remember rdkit.org, but
> giallu.fedorapeople.org - not so much :(

I am still looking for someone to review the packages, so they could
land in Fedora/EPEL repositories and you will be able to just 'yum
install' them.

In the meanwhile, if Greg wants to link, or even host them somewhere
in the rdkit.org namespace, I have surely nothing against :)

--
Gianluca Sforna

http://morefedora.blogspot.com
http://identi.ca/giallu - http://twitter.com/giallu