As expected a simple answer. I didn't realise the 'reagents' had to be ordered.

Thanks Greg.

Best,
Nick

Nicholas C. Firth | PhD Student | Cancer Therapeutics
The Institute of Cancer Research | 15 Cotswold Road | Belmont | Sutton | Surrey
| SM2 5NG
T 020 8722 4033 | E nicholas.fi...@icr.ac.uk<mailto:nicholas.fi...@icr.ac.uk> |
W www.icr.ac.uk<http://www.icr.ac.uk/> | Twitter
@ICRnews<https://twitter.com/ICRnews>
Facebook
www.facebook.com/theinstituteofcancerresearch<http://www.facebook.com/theinstituteofcancerresearch>
Making the discoveries that defeat cancer

[cid:image001.gif@01CE053D.51D3C4E0]

On 24 Sep 2014, at 18:47, Greg Landrum