Dear all,

Noel's great blog post on using the RDKit from emscripten (
http://baoilleach.blogspot.ch/2015/02/cheminformaticsjs-rdkit.html) made me
realize that I should post something here about the new RDKit drawing code
that's currently available in github.

Rather than do a long email message, I did a quick blog post that
demonstrates some of the functionality:
http://rdkit.blogspot.com/2015/02/new-drawing-code.html

I'm still actively working on this, but I think what's there is already
worth showing off a bit. :-)

Many thanks are due to Dave Cosgrove, who did the initial work that makes
this all possible.