From: JP [mailto:jeanpaul.ebe...@inhibox.com]
Sent: 17 February 2015 20:43
To: rdkit-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Rdkit-discuss] RDKit compile is successful, but python does see
RDKit?

Hi Stephen,

As Christos pointed out, it is almost always the environment variables which
get you.  What is the error message you are getting?

Some installation instructions specific for Ubuntu may be found at (work and
tested till version 14.04):
http://www.blopig.com/blog/2013/02/how-to-install-rdkit-on-ubuntu-12-04/

Take Care,
JP

-
Jean-Paul Ebejer
Early Stage Researcher

On 17 February 2015 at 17:20, Stephen O'hagan