Hello,

I am relatively new to rdkit but have found it to be very useful in creating
compounds with the reaction functions.

Currently my project involves taking a handful of scaffolds and creating
shrubbery for these scaffolds based on available precursor compounds.  I found
that creating more than a few hundred compounds takes much to long (i am not
very patient).  It would be best if I could create 100K compounds an a few
hours.  Again, I have a perfectly working serial script that does want I need.

That is when I found parallel python and spent a few days learning how to get
the two projects to play with each other.

I am stuck at a point where I make a command:
molename=m.GetOpt("_Name")
and this stops the program with:

An error has occured during the function execution
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ppworker.py", line 90, in run
    __result = __f(*__args)
  File "<string>", line 31, in synthesize
KeyError: '_Name'

It seems that the parallel process does not know what this command is supposed
to do.
The parallel process is started with this code.
  for index in xrange(parts):
      starti = start+index*step
      endi = min(start+(index+1)*step, end)
    # Submit a job which will synthesize a number of compounds
    # synthesize - the function
    # give starting info to synthesize (hash, starti, endi) - tuple with
arguments for synthesize
    # () - tuple with functions on which function synthesize depends
    # ("Allchem",) - tuple with module names which must be imported before
synthesize execution
      jobs.append(job_server.submit(synthesize, (ms1, ms2,rxnR1, rxnR23, oxime,
starti, endi), (),
("rdkit","rdkit.Chem","rdkit.Chem.AllChem","rdkit.Chem.Draw",)))

I am naive to think that these two python modules can not play together?
Or can I fix a mistake I have made somewhere

Brian