Dear rdkitters,

I was wondering if someone knew a way of detecting unassigned stereobonds?
I looked for something similar to FindMolChiralCenters(mol,
includeUnassigned=True), but couldn't find anything.

For example this snippet :

from rdkit import Chem
mol = Chem.MolFromSmiles('FC=CF')
bonds = mol.GetBonds()
for b in bonds:
     print b.GetStereo()

gives me the following output...

STEREONONE
STEREONONE
STEREONONE

...whereas I would like something like this :

STEREONONE
STEREOANY
STEREONONE

Thank you for your help!