Dear Guillaume,

if you are dealing with 1H NMR data, this might be problematic, as
there is no canonicalization for hydrogens in SMILES (or InChi, for
that matter). So e.g. for a CH2 with differing NMR shifts on the
protons the stereochemical assignments are inevitably lost. If this is
not a problem for you, at least in InChi you can get the original atom
indices from "AuxInfo" string (don't know about SMILES, though,
sorry).

Best,
Juuso