The graph it’s a simple adjacency matrix (square matrix) which is able to represent the connectivity of the  molecule.

The element of this matrix are the atoms which can be connected.

If you have a simple smile like c1ccccc1 this means that your molecule is a ring of six atoms (6*c), and the small letter “c” means that your atom is of aromatic type. thus you can write
your adjacency matrix in this manner:

Adjacency matrix:

  c1 c2 c3 c4 c5 c6
c1 0 1 0 0 0 1
c2 1 0 1 0 0 0
c3 0 1 0 1 0 0
c4 0 0 1 0 1 0
c5 0 0 0 1 0 1
c6 1 0 0 0 1 0

1 means that there is a bond between two atoms.

That’s it.

Marco