Hi all,

I'm trying to draw a grid using Draw.MolsToGridImage. However I have
different number of molecules per row. If I use "None" for columns where no
molecules should be an exception is thrown (c++ signature does not match,
mol vs NoneType).

Is there any easy why to to this? Or do I need to roll my own function?

Best Regards,

Joos