Hi, Greg,

This is a bit of a meta-comment, so I hope it's appropriate here. I might
possibly make more comments on the github site.

After this discussion went dead (but before I retired from Schrödinger), I
looked into the origin of that bizarre multicyclic structure. It turned out
to have started life as a saturated cubane structure derived from a source
(PDB? I don't remember.) that doesn't include H's, and the double bonds
were added by some some translation procedure that sought to reconcile
valences. So it's not real.

Best,
-P.