My thoughts exactly.  I've forgotten to set RDBASE before and had a few
tests fail.  This is different.  It was everything and it took me days to
get to a place where some of the base code was passing tests.  Someone
mentioned that I need to build boost with the version of Python that I am
using.  This is problem in an environment where people choose their own
adventure with modules.  I have no guarantee that they won't chose Python
3.x when I've compiled everything with 2.7.7.  That problem will be a good
to have when I get there.  :)

If my present build doesn't pass everything, and it won't, I'll send you
the fun directly.  :)

Thanks again Greg!
Matt