Speaking from the peanut gallery, that seems to me to be a rather important
point, at least as far as pyrrole NH is concerned. I assume there is
widespread agreement that these are not acceptors.

I think thiophene S is usually regarded as a receptor, albeit a weak one,
but F is highly debatable. Some med chemists insist on F being regarded as
a receptor and others insist on F *not* being regarded as a receptor. In
the commercial world, the most important customer who gives a damn usually
wins. I'm not sure how much guidance this supplies to RDKit. :-)

Another question is whether aromatic CH is a donor; I'm not sure what RDKit
does here.

-P.