Dear All,

I installed the new release of Rdkit in Ubunutu 16.04. I am not able to
import rdkit module in my IDLE and Spyder after installing the new
release 2016.
It works in terminal and Ipython Notebook but shows error in IDLE and
Spyder.

In Terminal:

Python 2.7.12 (default, Jul  1 2016, 15:12:24)
[GCC 5.4.0 20160609] on linux2
 >>> from rdkit import rdBase
 >>> print rdBase.rdkitVersion
2016.03.1
 >>> import os
 >>> os.environ["PYTHONPATH"]
'/opt/rdkit-Release_2016_03_1:'

In IDLE/Spyder:

Python 2.7.12 (default, Jul  1 2016, 15:12:24)
[GCC 5.4.0 20160609] on linux2
 >>> from rdkit import rdBase

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "<pyshell#0>", line 1, in <module>