Hi,

I am using the current development branch with Python and was wondering
what namespace should be used to access the sanitizing flags.  E.g. I
have

  rdkit.Chem.SANITIZE_ALL
  rdkit.Chem.SanitizeFlags.SANITIZE_ALL

which both point to

  rdkit.Chem.rdmolops.SanitizeFlags.SANITIZE_ALL

A colleague of mine can't access rdkit.Chem.SANITIZE_ALL, maybe because
he uses the release version.

So, what is safest to use at the moment?

Thanks,
Hannes.