Hi Paul,

Nice suggestion. It seems logical to me, though I would probably go with
RDKit instead of RD as the prefix.
It's not a small change for people who are using the C++ libs without cmake
(I wouldn't change the names of the cmake projects, so if you're using the
RDKit cmake stuff nothing changes), but I suspect there aren't that many of
you guys.

@Gianluca: what do you think?

Anyone else have an opinion?

-greg