Thanks, Greg. I assumed that because the installation manager gave a conda
invocation for rdkit-postgresql, it must exist. Perhaps a bad assumption,
but that's why I guessed that it's just not been ported to OS X.

FWIW, there is a conda build of PostgreSQL, called "postgresql".

Thanks again,
-P.

-P.