Dear All,

I would like to kekulize the molecule, but only conserve the aromaticity
knowledge of C6 (benzene like)  type rings

So what to need to do after this command?

Chem.rdmolops.Kekulize(mol, clearAromaticFlags=True)

Should I need to store benzene like location before the Kekulize process and
restore it after and How to restore it (SetIsAromatic of atoms as true and
change bondtype )?

best regards,

Guillaume GODIN
DISCLAIMER
This email and any files transmitted with it, including replies and forwarded
copies (which may contain alterations) subsequently transmitted from Firmenich,
are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient. The contents
do not represent the opinion of Firmenich except to the extent that it relates
to their official business.