Larson,

As long as the environment you launch your web application from is using
conda, I think you should be able to use the version of postgresql that
conda installs.
Depending on how your environment is set up, you will have to be sure that
you start the conda postgresql as part of launching your web server.
But all of this is really starting to move outside of the realm of the
RDKit and into more general advice about how to setup stable environments
for web servers, so someplace like stackoverflow may be a better place to
ask the question Note: as long as your webserver is using the conda
installed postgresql you will have access to the rdkit cartridge, so the
rdkit does not need to be part of your further research. I'm emphasizing
that because it will make it *easier* for you to find answers.

-greg