Thank you all for your responses. I got R/S combos to work (awesome!), but
now I am working on E/Z. I am considering a similar approach (0 would be
interpreted as E, 1 as Z).

However to do this I would need two functions which I couldn't find
1.) Find double bonds that could be E/Z.
2.) Set the double bonds to have property E or Z

I actually only need #2 (just make any double bond E/Z as see what
happens), but #1 would make it more efficient.

How does RDKit handle E/Z stereochem in mol?

Thanks again for the help!

- James