On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 9:36 AM, Chris Earnshaw <cgearns...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Apologies - I appear to have opened a can of worms here...

No need whatsoever to apologize. You identified and pointed out a bug in
the implementation of the new 3D descriptors, which is something very much
appreciated.
The fact that I picked a seemingly unreliable source for the definitions of
those descriptors and that it's turning out to be difficult than I might
like to find reliable definitions for some of them is just the way things
are.

I'll have an updated version checked in (hopefully) in the next couple
hours. It would be great if you could take a look at it and let me know if
it looks right.