Czesc again,

Many thanks for the code snippet. I thought that I use it wrongly, I previously
tried to use it exactly like you wrote, but I always got an error back. I think
that maybe I am missing a module? I copied your snippet and tried to use it and
got the same error

m1 = Chem.MolFromSmiles('c1ccccc1')
m1 = Chem.AddHs(m1, onlyOnAtoms=(2,3,4))
print Chem.MolToSmiles(m1)

The error is below:

    m1 = Chem.AddHs(m1, onlyOnAtoms=(2,3,4))
Boost.Python.ArgumentError: Python argument types in
    rdkit.Chem.rdmolops.AddHs(Mol)
did not match C++ signature:
    AddHs(class RDKit::ROMol mol, bool explicitOnly=False, bool addCoords=False)

It looks like RDkit does not recognize the onlyOnAtoms function?

Thanks again for all your help!

Janusz