Dear Méliné,

if you wish to keep input hydrogens you need to add a "removeHs = False" parameter to Chem.SDMolSupplier(); hydrogens are removed by default. As Peter pointed out, the original coordinates may give large energy values just because of small deviations from ideal values of bond length, angles and dihedrals according to the specific force-field you are using, which could be fixed by a geometry optimizazion. Additionally, the absolute force-field energy value is not particularly meaningful per se: you will get high values from molecules which contain small strained rings, for instance, which does not indicate that their geometry is not reasonable. Finally, you should consider that the RDKit implementation of UFF does not include the electrostatic term, which may give rise to significantly different geometries/energies, particularly with molecules characterized by opposite formal charges or intramolecular hydrogen bonds.

Cheers,
p.