Hi, everyone,? ??I want to draw two molecules in a svg file with rdMolDraw2D.
When I executed the following code, the jupyter cracked without any error or
warning.```drawer = rdMolDraw2D.MolDraw2DSVG(400,400)

i=0

for mol in mols:

? if mol.HasSubstructMatch(smarts):

? ? rdDepictor.Compute2DCoords(mol)?? ? #if i == 1:? ? # ?continue
? ? drawer.DrawMolecule(mol,highlightAtoms=mol.GetSubstructMatch(smarts))

? ? i+=1

? ? if i > 1:

? ? ? break

drawer.FinishDrawing()

svg = drawer.GetDrawingText().replace('svg:','')

SVG(svg)```
It seems that we cannot directly draw two molecules with the same drawer? So
how can I draw as I wanted?
By the way, I've no idea why it cracked. From the experiment of the commented
code, I can conclude it was caused by the drawer. So is it possible to fix the
bug, adding error or warning instead of "KernelRestarter: restarting kernel" in
console.

Hongbin Yang?