Dear RDKitters,

   I found the issue with FindAtomEnvironmentOfRadiusN but this can be a
feature. However, I did not findthis information in help and did not
expect such behavior.
   If I apply FindAtomEnvironmentOfRadiusN function to a small molecule
and specify the radius greater than the size of the molecule the
function returns empty list of bond indices (and empty mol).

m = Chem.MolFromSmiles("NCO")

i = Chem.FindAtomEnvironmentOfRadiusN(m, 1, 1)
Chem.MolToSmiles(Chem.PathToSubmol(m, i))

returns "NCO"

i = Chem.FindAtomEnvironmentOfRadiusN(m, 2, 1)
Chem.MolToSmiles(Chem.PathToSubmol(m, i))

returns ""

   In the latter case I expected the same output "NCO". Were my
expectations mistaken?

Kind regards,
Pavel.