One potential issue with the new pdoc documentation is how it handles (or
rather doesn't) namespace transclusions.

For example, say you were looking for documentation on
rdkit.Chem.MolFromMolFile. If you go to the rdkit.Chem page for pdoc (
http://rdkit.org/docs_temp/Chem/index.html) MolFromMolFile is not listed
anywhere on that page.

In contrast, for the old version (
http://rdkit.org/docs/api/rdkit.Chem-module.html) a link to the
MolFromMolFile documentation is there in the "Imports*:*" section. It's not
great, stuck in a massive block like that, but it's definitely ctrl-F-able
in your browser.

I think this is a potentially serious issue given how RDKit is typically
used. As most usage of objects typically goes through Chem or AllChem,
rather than the specific module that they originate from, most of the time
there will be no real way for users to find that function starting from the
top page of the new documentation. They might get to the Chem or AllChem
page and then hit a dead end. And as Juuso points out, there also doesn't
seem to be a flat list or a search box, so what you're left with is going
to Google.

Regards,
-Rocco