Hi Markus,

to my knowledge, there is no implementation in RDKit available yet.

Kind regards,
Axel

On 31.03.2017 16:55, Markus Metz wrote:
Dear Axel and all:

I have come across an older discussion about Ansgar Schuffenhauer's work on scaffolds:

Axel Pahl <http://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=rdkit-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net&q=from:%22Axel+Pahl%22> Fri, 22 May 2015 04:39:33 -0700 <http://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=rdkit-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net&q=date:20150522>

Dear RDKitters,

has someone used the RDKit to generate scaffold trees from molecules as
described in this paper:
Schuffenhauer, A., Ertl, P., Roggo, S., Wetzel, S., Koch, M. A.,
Waldmann, H., J. Chem. Inf. Model. 2007, 47, 47-58
I know that this is possible with ScaffoldHunter and that there is a
Pipeline Pilot component for it, but being able to do it in RDKit would
fit especially well in my workflow...

Kind regards and have a nice weekend,
Axel
Has there been any update regarding this matter?
Thank you very much and cheers,
Markus