Hi, all,? ??? ? By default, rdkit uses pillow to render images when using
rdkit.Chem.DrawMolecule. But the quality is not good enough, like this:? ??If
memory does not fail me, pycairo can solve this problem. But unfortunately, I
cannot find (a good) win64 pycairo in any channel in anaconda. In rdkit
document, aggdraw (?http://effbot.org/downloads/#aggdraw?) is suggested to
install. But I think it's too old, not to speak of the
support?for?win64-python27. (So is it necessary to update the document?)? ??? ?
So I wonder which package I should install to improve the drawing quality?
(rdMolDraw is good, but its not as easy to use as DrawMolecule).

Hongbin Yang?