Hi Bob,

On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 10:31 PM, Bob Funchess <bfunch...@kelaroo.com>
wrote:

> I’m curious as to whether anyone is able to get RDKit to build on Windows
> 10 with Visual Studio 2015; I’ve been trying off and on to get this to work
> for some time now with no discernable success.

Yeah, I was able to do so both while doing the conda builds and during the
testing phase (where I do the build manually).

> PS My ultimate goal is to build the RDKit DLL and the C# wrappers and
> that’s all I fundamentally care about; Java, Python, Postgres et al. are
> irrelevant to me except insofar as they help me get the C# wrappers… the
> Python version would be NICE (for testing), but I don’t actually NEED it.
> If anyone has actually successfully built RDKFuncs.DLL and RDKit2DotNet.DLL
> using the current version of RDKit, I would greatly appreciate any pointers.

Yeah, for this I think you really don't need/want to be using the conda
stuff.

How about this: I'll put together a short tutorial/walk-through on doing a
build of the C# wrappers with VS2015 under Win10 and we can see if that
helps. I can try a first pass over the weekend.