Hi Ed,

This is a weak spot; we haven't yet added decent reaction depiction.

The best that's currently available is to use the old drawing code
(Draw.ReactionToImage()) and to make sure that you have the cairo libraries
installed so that you at least have decent drawings. Which operating
system/version of Python are you using?

-greg