Hello Greg,

I develop my own algorithm which is based on machine learning, therefore I
am looking for detailed shape descriptors to incorporate. The prerequisite
is that the descriptor must be expressed as an array of numbers. I don't
have something in mind specifically, but from the literature research that
I did I think the simplest approach is to work with inter-atomic distances
and distribution moments. USR can be easily expanded to include more
numbers (e.g. inclusion of moments higher than the 3rd and incorporation of
more inter-atomic distances). I guess the patent will not apply in this
case. So before I start writing something of my own, I would like to know
if there is something similar already available.

Can the 3D descriptors from DRAGON be expressed as arrays of numbers?

best
Thomas