Hi,

Many applications have multiple definitions of HBA/D from simple heteroatom
counts to sophisticated SMARTS definitions, as long as they are documented and
referenced I’d vote for keeping all definitions. It certainly helps if you want
to go back and try to repeat published work.

Cheers,

Chris

Dr Chris Swain BA MA (Cantab) PhD CChem FRSC
Macs in Chemistry
sw...@mac.com
http://www.macinchem.org