Thanks Greg!

Thanks Francois for your response.

Where I’m struggling is with generating locally restrained conformations.
Essentially, my question is about this line of code:

ff.MMFFAddPositionConstraint(1, 0.3, 1.0e5)

My reading of the code page is that the first variable, 1, describes which
atom the position constraint is being added to. So in this case, it’s being
added to atom 1. What if I want to add the constraint to all (or some) of
the atoms in my input compound?