Thanks for the rapid response.

I deleted the earlier result of my attempt to install RDKit and reinstalled it with the -c switch.

All is now well!.

On 08/17/2017 08:33 AM, Michal Krompiec wrote:
Dear Stephen,
You have installed RDKit in the environment my-rdkit-env, you need to
activate the environment in order to use it (btw, it seems that you
installed it in "mr-rdkit-env").
But you can also install RDKit in the default environment: conda install
rdkit -c rdkit

Best wishes,
Michal

On 17 August 2017 at 13:00, Stephen P. Molnar <s.mol...@sbcglobal.net