Hi Greg,

Next question on this topic, as I can't find it from digging into various
sources.

The solution you pointed me to works very well. I'm now expanding it to
compare the 'color' between two conformations from different molecules. I
cannot, however, see how to do this. Is there an option such as
'confId1/confId2' like the ShapeTanimotoDist routine?

Thanks in advance,
Andy