On 29/12/2017 19:01, Drew Gibson via Rdkit-discuss wrote:
Hello, and compliments of the season to you, RDKitters :)

I'm having trouble getting the conda build of the DB package
(rdkit-postgresql95) working.

The issue I'm having occurs when trying to initialise the rdkit DB extension on
a newly created DB, eg...

createdb emolecules
psql -c 'create extension rdkit' emolecules         which will give me the
error...

psql: error while loading shared libraries: libncursesw.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

install the ncurses-libs package (I have
ncurses-libs-6.0-8.20170212.fc26.x86_64 on fedora)