Hi Maciek,

The old docs are all still online. Since there aren't links, you just need
to know the URL scheme:

http://rdkit.org/RDKit_Docs.2017_09_1.tgz
http://rdkit.org/RDKit_Docs.2016_03_1.tgz

note that there are almost always only the "_1.tgz" version available; the
patch releases don't normally affect the documentaiton.

-greg