Hi Diallo,

I could reproduce it. It seems MolsToGridimage method throws error when the
function get pandas Series and useSVG=True.
I can get svg image when I converted the series to list. Like the below.

df is Data frame which has rdkit mol object.

from IPython.display import SVG
im=Draw.MolsToGridImage(df.ROMol.tolist(), useSVG=True)
SVG(im)

I hope this would help you.
Best,

Taka