Greetings,

I am opening this old thread again for someone to answer my initial
question this time, which was "How do I convert numpy.ndarray objects to
rdkit.DataStructs.ExplicitBitVect objects?". At the time I asked
the question I circumvented the problem by calculating Tanimoto
similarities with Scipy, but now I want to utilize all similarity functions
offered by rdkit.DataStructs. I am struggling with that for quite some time
although I feel that the answer is simple.

So basically, I have these arrays and want to calculate their
DataStructs.McConnaugheySimilarity similarity. How do I do it?

fv1 = numpy.array([1,1,0,0,1,0,1])

fv2 = numpy.array([0,1,1,0,1,0,0])

Thanks in advance.
Thomas

Dr. Thomas Evangelidis

Research Scientist

IOCB - Institute of Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry of the Czech Academy
of Sciences <https://www.uochb.cz/web/structure/31.html?lang=en>, Prague,
Czech Republic
  &
CEITEC - Central European Institute of Technology
<https://www.ceitec.eu/>, Brno,
Czech Republic

email: teva...@gmail.com, Twitter: tevangelidis
<https://twitter.com/tevangelidis>, LinkedIn: Thomas Evangelidis