Thanks Maciek,

will check that out just wasn’t sure if this applies correctly to the reduced
graph fingerprints which seemed a bit different:
ie: https://iwatobipen.wordpress.com/2016/01/16/ergfingerprint-in-rdkit

Anyway, we’ll try that out and write something up in case it’s working ;)

Cheers

Peter

On 17 Dec 2019, at 20:18, Maciek Wójcikowski