Hi Michal,

Many thanks for the help!

The MMFF will be mainly used to remove only the (very) high energy
conformers, which is a good news here.
There is one dilemma here:
Without optimization, some potentially "good" conformers could be
filted out, due to the fact that small unreasonable atomic displacements
could increase the energy by a lot.
With optimization, however, many different conformers will just converge to
the same structure.
I will probably focus on just energies, without optimization. I even tried
UFF, which I found much faster than MMFF94s.

Best,
Leon