Dear all,

I'm happy to share that the RDKit will once again be part of Google Summer
of Code in 2020. This is a program where Google funds students to work on
open-source projects for a couple of months over the summer. We've
participated in each of the last three years and had some cool stuff come
out of it.

We're looking for a few more project ideas (along with possible mentors!)
as well as students.
Applications start in the middle of March. There's more info about
timelines here:
https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/timeline

The current set of project ideas is here and we could use a few more:
http://wiki.openchemistry.org/GSoC_Ideas_2020#RDKit_Project_Ideas
I'm going to try and come up with something, but if you have something to
add, please let me know.