I also updated the Jupyter notebook with the solution.

Out of interest, I now need to get the atom indices of the part of the molecule that matched. As Jupyter is nicely highlighting this that must already be present in the molecule somehow, but I can't find out how.

I look at molecule and atom properties but can't find anything that suggests "highlight me".

How is this encoded?

Tim